Ever wish there was a magic pill that could make you a few inches taller? I did… Until I learned a few tricks that made me look taller than I was. Here are 5 tips and tricks to elongate your spring outfits.
- Who wears short shorts?-Me obviously. Lol, I don’t really mean to wear super short shorts, but they seem extra short on me for some reason. Wearing shorts gives you the illusion that you’re taller because the more leg you show, the longer you look.
- Go With The Flow– It’s all about color matching your top and bottom to create a one-piece like look. It could be an all white summer outfit or a fiery red power suit. Monochrome is the way to go, to the help you flow, from head to toe.
- Perk ‘Em Up, Ladies!- Not those you silly. :p Whether it’s block heels, cork wedges, platform jellies, stiletto gladiators, or lucite booties, if it can boost you up a couple of inches, I say wear ‘em! We have just as many open toe options for summer so keep ‘em perky ladies. The shoes of course. J
- Take A Hike-You can literally take a hike if you want some fresh air and exercise, but I’m talking about hiking up the waist and wearing high waist shorts/pants. This can instantly add 2-3 inches on your legs. Pure David Copperfield.
- Drag Queen– It’s ok to dress in drag! Summer tends to bring out a lot of palazzo pants and these pants were made to drag (more graze) the floor. If they hit your ankles, it’s actually too short. Those extra few inches of fabric can go a long way and lengthen your legs.