Did anyone else catch the horrendous flu this season? Let me tell you, it was not of this world. I thought I was going to die. No OTC medicine worked. No amount of rest alleviated the massive pounding in my head. I wanted to die because death seemed a sweeter option. If you’re sick or feeling under the weather or if you don’t want to get sick, here are 5 simple tips to help you stay healthy.
- Don’t touch your face. You can avoid germs/bacteria getting into your body by not touching your face. If you need to touch your face, be sure to wash your hands before and after you touch your face.
- Take your vitamins and supplements. Take them even if you feel fine. You want to keep your immune system nice and healthy.
- Drink lemon infused water. Lemon has naturally healing qualities. If you don’t like lemon, just drink water! You want to flush the toxins out and keep your body nice and hydrated.
- Sleep early. Every says sleep is important (which it is), but sleeping early and getting up early has helped me curb my appetite, improve my skin, get quality rest and have a sharper mind in the morning.
- Eat more veggies. They’re loaded with tons of vitamins and minerals that can help your get better or keep you healthy!