Bell sleeves were the trend of 2016 and it’s still going strong! There’s something about the dimension, depth and billowy freedom the sleeves create. It’s been one of my obsessions this F/W and I love seeing all the variations and details of the bell sleeves. I’ve seen HUGE bells (I mean, bigger than my head bell sleeves), lace up bells, tiered bells, ruffle bells, sheer bells, lace bells, embroidered bells, two tone bells… The list could go on and on.
Here are 7 homophones/meanings of the word “bell” that I found interesting.
1. Belle-Disney character from Beauty and the Beast
2. Belle-Beautiful in French
3. Alexander Graham Bell-Inventor of the first telephone
4. Bell peppers-Yummy! I love these
5. City of Bell-An actually city in California. I used to teach lessons there!
6. Bell helmets-Didn’t you own a Bell helmet as a child? I sure did. Now the hubby has a Bell moto helmet
7. Liberty Bell-A symbol of our independence, located in Philly, PA
Shoes: Cathy Jean, similar here