And by Coachella Vibes, I literally mean Coachella vibes because I’m at Coachella in spirit. I’ve never really had an urge to actually attend Coachella, but it seems like it would be fun if you were going with a bunch of friends. Maybe I’ll go one day… Anyways, Happy Monday!
Warning! Achtung! Cuidado! Avertissement! Unintentional butt shots below due to short shorts.
I had to warn you. It’s for your own good… Since this look is Coachella inspired, I wore super short cut-off shorts, a hipster sunglass print T and some strappy knee high gladiator sandals. Since Coachella is about fashion (and music of course) I think people really put a lot of effort into their outfits. I would definitely enjoy the fashion just as much as the music! And since this is an outfit I’d actually wear to Coachella, I have to share 8 Coachella trends that I love.
1. Super short shorts-It’s hot in the desert and there are a lot of people. Stay cool by wearing less. Plus if you’ve got the legs, bare them and share them.
2. Fringe– I love fringe! I’ve blogged three different fringe looks to date and I’m gonna keep them coming. I wasn’t a huge fan, but it’s actually really fun to wear and twirl in.
3. Neutral colors– I see a lot of people sporting neutral, earth-tones and I absolutely love it. They’re one with Mother Nature.
4. Floral headbands/wreaths– Flowers are beautiful no matter what. Even on your head. This may not be true in Korea because you were considered crazy if you put flowers in your hair, but since this is America, I’m down for some crazy floral crown on my head.
5. Baring the midriff– If you have a toned midriff, I don’t mind you sharing that with me. You probably worked hard for it too. As long as it’s done tastefully, I’m all for it. I also personally love crop tops and have blogged many crop top pairings.
6. All white outfits– Shorty your my angel, my darling angel. You can wear that all white any day, yeah yeah.
7. Weird sunglasses– Have you noticed the interesting sunglasses people wear to Coachella? I’m not a fan of all of them, but it’s refreshing to see unusual sunglasses.
8. Body chains– Accessories for your body? Yes please! They look fantastic on everyone!
T-shirt (old, kid’s size, bought at one of the stores at the K-Town Galleria), similar styles here
Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch
Follow me on Instagram @pipesnbuttons